2014 was a year full of hard work and achievements for me. Some of the best moments of the year (in chronological order):
- March: Smergy began as a research project by Faisal Moeen and myself.
- April: I started to work at GetYourGuide as Data Engineer in Marketing.
- May: I started tweeting regularly again, reaching out 300+ people and gaining roughly 100 new followers.
- September: I defended my thesis and graduated with my Master of Science, specializing in 'Distributed and Large-Scale BI'.
- November: Guest speaker at Big Data Spain 2014.